- Founder, LeaderWithin, Inc
- High School Teacher, Ginn Academy
- Varsity Football Coach, Glenville High School
- Non-Profit Leadership: Former Ohio Director FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes); YoungLife Area Developer
- DeVoss Leadership Initiative Alumni (Cleveland Cohort 2012)
- Baldwin Wallace College Alumni (National Football Championship Team, 1978)
- Father of eight adult children
- Grandfather "Papa" to 16
- Married to Betsy (38 years)
Elizabeth (Betsy) Duncan Stretar:
- CoFounder, LeaderWithin
- Author, Acorn Gert and Brother Burt (Halo Publishing International, 2016)
- Flight Attendant, Major Airline
- Non-Profit Leader: Young Life's First YoungLives National Director (Teen Mom Initiative)
- Fuller Theological Seminary, 2007 (M.A. Christian Leadership: Youth/Family/Culture))
- Blogger: BetsyStretar.com (Above & Beyond Midlife)
- Writer of Children's Fiction, Adult Non-fiction
- Mother of eight adult children
- Grandmother "Mimi" to 16
- Married to Frank (38 years)
Together and individually, Frank and Betsy bring a unique perspective to the personal leadership conversation. Their unique experiences of raising a family of eight, their non-profit leadership roles, youth ministry, and church leadership experiences allow them them opportunity to provide valuable insights and encouragement to those with various leadership responsibilities.
They are passionate about helping other navigate their lives with a Biblical leadership perspective that places value on the sovereign plan of God over the lives of his people.
Frank and Betsy are sure to bring a light-hearted, honest, perspective to any leadership team hosting a leadership workshops and conferences.
Feel free to contact them if you are interested in learning more about LeaderWithin or are interested in having them speak at future leadership development events.
For more information about our workshops and other services, please email us.
Discover who you are, where you are, and what you can become. Because Your Leadership Matters!